इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Slush is an English word meaning partially melted snow/ ice. Slushes or slushies denote flavored frozen drinks - these are very popular around the world and especially in western world. There are some special machines which make slush but it can also be made at home. This Strawberry slush is not only delicious but also healthy - Strawberries are very rich in Vitamin C and also good source of Folic acid, Iron and potassium and magnesium . Try out this strawberry slush……
Method of preparation
- Remove the green petals of the strawberries and wash them thoroughly. Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Keep the strawberry in the freezer for half an hour. ( strawberry should be half frozen when you take them out)
- In a blender take half frozen strawberries, orange juice, sugar and ice cubes.
- Blend all the ingredients well.
- Pour the drink in the serving glasses and decorate the way you want to..
Delicious and nutritious strawberry slush is ready to serve.
Keep the fresh fruits in the freezer for some time so that they become semi-frozen - only then put them in the blender.