इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
An Indian salad usually made with finely chopped raw vegetables, such as cucumber, tomatoes, and onions, etc.... flavored with salt, sugar and lemon juice/tamarind . As it goes with any Indian dish...
Carrots 2 medium
Cucumbe 2 medium
- Cabbage 1½ cup finely chopped
Green peas ½ cup
- Tomato 1-2 medium
- Green chili 1
- Chopped coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Tamarind paste 1 tbsp
- salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Sugar ½ tsp
Chopped onions can be added if you like.
Method of preparation
- Wash all the vegetables thoroughly and chop them finely.
- In a bowl mix tamarind paste, red chili powder,sugar,chopped green chilies and chopped coriander leaves .
- Now add all the chopped vegetables in the tamarind dressing . Mix well.
Kachumberr is ready to serve.
Serve with Dal & rice or as a starter.
Tip : Lemon juice can also be used in place of tamarind paste .