Canberries and Walnut Muffins
इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Muffins are small cup cakes. Kids love to eat muffins and it is easier for mums to serve. This is a mouthwatering preparation for cranberries and walnut muffins. Kids love it and they always come back with a request of ”Can I have one more please”? Try out this recipe this Christmas..…
Method of preparation
- Preheat oven at 370°F.
- Chop the walnuts roughly.
- In a mixing bowl take butter and sugar. Make a cream of butter and sugar by using hand blander till the mixture is light and fluffy. (You can also do this step by using a whisker in traditional way.)
- Add vanilla essence and blend again.
- In a separate bowl take all purpose flour, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Now add mixed flour, and condensed milk in creamy butter little by little and blend for about 2-4 minutes.
- Now add cranberries, and chopped walnuts in the batter and mix well.
- In a muffin tray set the paper cups.
- Pour about 1 and ½ tbsp batter in each cup.
- Top with cranberries.
Now place the muffin tray on the preheated oven. Bake the muffins for about 20-22 minutes or till they are golden brown.
- Let the muffins cool down completely before serving. These muffins can be stored in airtight containers for few days.
Delicious cranberries and walnut muffins are ready. Make them for Christmas, birthday parties or if you can’t resist why not now…….
Make sure when you beat the batter, do it in one direction.
If you do not find unsweetened condensed milk, use the regular one. In that case cut the amount of sugar.