इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Muffins are small cupcakes. Everyone loves chocolate cakes. Here I have made eggless chocolate muffins. I have used cocoa powder to make these cakes but you can also add milk chocolate to enhance the flavor of these cakes. My niece and nephew have come from India and have been asking to make chocolate cupcakes. So I have made these delicious cup cakes with them. They are 7, and 5 years old and loved making cake. So the small, tiny, hands you will see in this page are those of my niece and nephew. Try out this chocolate cup cake's recipe with your kids and please do share your experience. Happy baking, Shuchi.
(Makes 12 muffins)
- Butter 2/3 cups
- Unsweetened condensed milk 2/3 cup
- Sugar 2/3 cup
- All purpose flour 1¼ cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder 4-5 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda ¼ tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Warm water 2-3 tbsp
- Chocolate pieces 1-2 tbsp
- Paper cups 2½ inch
- Muffin tray
Method of preparation
- Preheat oven at 370°F.
- In a mixing bowl take butter and sugar, and mix by using hand blender till the mixture is light and fluffy. (You can also do this step by using a whisker in the traditional way.)
- Add vanilla essence and blend again.
blending of butter and sugar by hand blender
In a separate bowl take all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir all these ingredients well.
Stirring of flour, cocoa powder, etc
- Now add mixed flour and condensed milk in creamy butter little by little and blend the mixture until complete. Blend for a minute. Add a little water if required to get a nice consistency.
blending of flour, and cocoa power mixture by hand blender
- In a muffin tray set the paper cups.
- Pour about 1 and ½ tbsp batter in each cup.
- Top with chocolate pieces.
Kids are adding chocolate pieces
- Now place the muffin tray in the preheated oven. Bake muffins for about 20-22 minutes or till they are done. To check if the muffins are ready : Insert a toothpick in the side of a muffin, if it comes out clean, then it means the muffins are ready. If the toothpick is not clean, we need to bake more.
Let the muffins cool down completely before serving. These muffins can be stored in airtight containers for few days.
Delicious chocolate muffins are ready. Make these delicious muffins with your kids anytime.…….
Some Tips/ Suggestions:
- Make sure that when you beat the batter, you do it in one direction.
- If you do not find unsweetened condensed milk, use the regular one. In that case cut the amount of sugar.