इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Vegetable stock can be bought in cans, but I will advise you to give this recipe a try and see how good the real thing taste……
Method of preparation
- Peel off, wash and slice the carrots.
- Peel off, wash and slice the red onions. Wash and cut the green onions.
- Peel off wash and creush the ginger.Wsah and cut the celery into small pieces.
- Take all the ingredients in a pan add 4 cups of water and bring to boil.
- After the first boil reduce the heat and let the vegetables boil in for fifteen minutes. Strain the stock . Keep in the refrigerator till the further use.
- The vegetables can be used for the preparation of Pav Bhaji.
The Vegetable Stock is ready to use..
I like to recycle and reuse as many thing as possible. That is the reason, why I use the veggies for bhaji preparation. But if you want it can be discarded too.....