इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Coriander chutney is a very popular accompaniment on the Indian food platter. It is the life of snacks, starters, and Chaat, and a good companion for the main course too. It is made out of green coriander leaves and green chilies. This chutney is a good source of iron, calcium and vitamin C.
Method of preparation
- Remove the thick stems of the coriander leaves, wash them thoroughly.
- Cut the coriander leaves roughly.
- Remove the stem of green chillies and wash them.
- Make a fine paste of coriander leaves & green chillies in the mixer/ blender, add little water if needed.
- Now add salt, mango powder, and lemon juice and grind again. Finally add yogurt and grind the chutney for 10 seconds.
Coriander chutney is ready to serve.