इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Coconut chutney is a South Indian variety of chutney. This delicious chutney is made with coconut, peanuts (groundnuts) and flavored with green chili and coriander leaves. It is seasoned with mustard seeds and curry leaves. It goes best with idly, dosa, uthappam, upma, etc.
Method of preparation
- Heat the skillet an medium heat, grease with oil. Now roast the peanuts on medium heat for about 7-8 minutes.
- Make a fine paste of grated coconut, roasted peanuts, coriander leaves & green chilies in the blender add water as required.
- Add yogurt and grind again for 15 seconds. Now add salt and mix well.
- Heat ghee in a pan. Crackle the mustard seeds. When seeds stop crackling, add curry leaves and the red chili. Turn off the heat.
- Add the seasoning in the coconut chutney.
Coconut chutney is ready to serve.Serve with Idly or Dosa.